- Welcome To Covina National Bartender School
- Start A Career with National Bartenders School, Covina,
Learn to mix drink. Have fun, get pay, and meet great people
- Now is the Time !! Register for a course with us and be a professional
- Take a Flare Course!!
Impress the audience. Triple the tips. Amaze the crowd.
- Whether you need a job or a bartender
Covina Bartending School can provide you with the best. COnatct Us Now !!
National Bartenders News
Bartending Jobs Outlook
Bartending Jobs Blog
Bartending Jobs Websites
Hire a Bartender
Bartending classes are a two week course. Classes are given Monday thru Thursday. Day class is from 12:00pm - 1:00 and evening class is from 7:00 – 8:00pm
Flair Bartending Courses
Flair classes are held two Sundays a month. From 10:00 am -2:00pm. Specific class dates are posted monthly. We are the only school in Southern California that gives Flair classes more than once a month and with unlimited attendance.
TIPS Training & Certification
What is TIPS Training and Certification? TIPS stands for Training for Intervention Procedures. It is a skills-base training program designed to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking by enhancing the fundamental “people skills” of servers, sellers and consumers of alcohol. TIPS give individuals the knowledge and confidence they need to recognize potential alcohol-related problems and intervene to prevent alcohol-related tragedies.
- » Classes from 12 -1 pm & 7-8 pm Monday thru Friday
- » Additional weekend classes upon request
- » Free make up classes
- » Learn over 250 basic and fancy drinks
- » All books and supplies
- » Outstanding job placement assistance for graduates
- » Job opportunities in the entertainment and cruise ship industries
- » 40 hours of complete training and instruction
- » Diploma awarded upon successful completion of course
- » Open/closing procedures
- » Sanitation
- » Mixology of over 250 drinks including wine and coffee with special emphasis on shooters
- » Precise Free Pouring
- » Money Handling
- » Up selling
- » Inventory Control
- » Glassware
- » Liquor Substitutes
- » Techniques
- » Product Knowledge
- » Liquor Laws/Liability
- » Job Search Techniques
- » Bar Setup & Break Down
- » Credit Card Handling
- » Garnishes
- » Working under pressure - fast!
- » Cutting off customers
- » Customer service
- » Using Bar Tools